Sunday, December 28, 2008

Best Fwends.

This is Jonny, He is One of my two best guy friends. EVER. and i love him so much... he's probably the funniest, most amazing kid ever. I can't even explain with words how much he means to me, i'm so glad we have each other, cuz no matter what...we'll be together through thick and thin...anddddd. i'll always get shot gun nigger. :]






This is Mike...They're Brothers.. :] He's the other one of my best friends that i just love Soo Soo much...He's been with me forever and knows me inside and out. he reads me like an effing book. it's annoying and so insane and i can't even believe it. :] hahaha. He's basically such a nerd. and i love him. he is a werewolf too..just so you know. :]




This Makes up our Threesome..[kinky i know] but we're best friends...and i wouldn't have it any other way. i need them so bad. They're my go to guys whenever and always. :] We Don't fight, ever. and We get in balls deep in some weirdddd stuff man. don't worry. we party it up...without the stuff that make up common parties :] so basically we have no lives and we just sit around and quote movies and ourselves...haha but we love it :]

Oh yeah..and jocelyn can come along too...cuz mike's not much without her :]



No comments:

Post a Comment