Sunday, December 28, 2008

To Toast Things I Suppose



I Got A Toaster for Christmas. ....... eh...really? hahahaha. it's for college i guess but it was kinda a shock to see the box and realize it wasn't just being used to wrap something else....but there was actually a toaster inside the box. What kinda suprise is that? hahaha jk. but seriously...should be handy....real handy right along side with my new.....drum roll please....


That's Right....a sewing machine was my other legitamate present...the biggest one..i was so excited.. untill......i don't even like sewing! hahaha. but i guess they really will come in handy up at BYU-Idaho...where dreams come true.
the end.


2 comments:

  1. oh my i have a sewing machine too! we can have a making things party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa Hoo! Sounds like a plan!

    Stan. :]

    ReplyDelete