Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Emotional Bonds Are Broken



This Liberating feeling is new and suprising. I can move in my own skin with confidence for the first time in a long time. I feel like there's a part of me that's changing and i'm not sure what it is yet, but i am sure it will come in time. I don't even care, as long as i feel like this i could do anything and laugh about it. There's a change inside me that i can't explain, it's the equivilent to stretching out on the warm summer carpet, when the sun rays come through the window and hit your face, its so relaxing and sweet that you laugh. I'm laughing people, and i don't plan on stopping. "the world is a playground, we know it when we're kids, just somewhere along the way we forget it"

I like this. I'll fight for it. I won't give it up. No one can take it from me, I don't need anyone to make me happy. I make me happy. and i'm confident in that. i don't need no man.

1 comment:

  1. lets all just laugh and not stop. wouldnt it be nice? i love you too. and we are crack heads huh...oh and thanks for getting me addicted to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete