Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Just Decided


I just decided that i'm gonna write two songs for my choir finals. I was going to just pick two regular songs and have someone accompany me. But... i decided that i have so many feelings and thoughts going through my mind that i just really need to get them out somehow, whether it's blogging, journaling, venting, writing, or singing. I might as well try all the different sources available to me, so i can efficiently mull over all the crap that's been happening and that i've been thinking about. I'm really excited. I love to write, and it really helps me express myself. I just hope i will be able to portray my thoughts and emotions through whatever it is that i'll write to the point that the people listening will understand what i felt. Or, if not, at least be touched by it.


Last time it worked out so nicely with the kindly assistance of my good friend Kristi, so i'm crossing my fingers as i go solo with this adventure. But then again, those are my favorite. Who would we be, if we weren't up for a little adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment