Sunday, January 4, 2009

Love Like That.

I want a love. A precious love that comes only from two hearts beating to the same beat. I want a love where both people are completely themselves, and have nothing to hide. A love where you can be silly and laugh about nothing. A love where you can express yourself and be mad if you need to be. A love where i can be me, and have him love me no matter what. I want a love where you're brashly proud to be loved by this person. Where you can do nothing and have a ball.

I want this, and people get mad when i end relationships for my own reasons, if it's not working out, i'm gonna end it, sorry. I love to meet people, and date, but for the love of everything good and holy can i just have fun, not everything has to be serious, i am to young to be serious, i don't wanna find the one i'm supposed to be with, i want him to jump outta no where and take me by suprise, even if he's been there all along. Who knows? These are things i want to figure themselve's out. Thank you very much, and when they do, i'll be ready for them, which i clearly am not.

Life is for living, and that's what i plan on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment